Thursday, November 3, 2011

Clean Air: I Will Miss You


While having nice drives to work during the morning... enjoying the view of sunrise and the morning skies, I always gets distracted by these annoying buses who doesn't know how to drive and vehicles emitting dark vicious and killer smoke!



Would there be any way to report these vehicles who are really just exhausting dark clouds. I was just wondering, weren't they supposed to be handled accordingly during the emission testing???

It just always doesn't miss to ruin my mood everyday to work! :\ 

Somebody suggested this to me: "If the government can't enforce the law the private sector should. We can ban them from entering our villages, schools and our place of business." 
 



It's a nice suggestion I reckon! There's this building in Libis where they put notices of "No Smoking, No spitting and No Chewing of Gum within premises" around their building. I hope private sectors should adapt this (of course, Kudos to Singapore-inspired policy.)

Well, going back to smoke-belching, yea, I hope we can do something about it. While they're taking out trees off the street to provide wider road, they don't care of these smoke-belching vehicles. Oh, clean air, unless we do something about this, we will miss you big time. :| 



*Edit: 
Somebody replied to me with this:
Contact LTO hotline 9229061 - 66 and ask to be connected to Law Enforcement. Give them the plate number(s) of those effin' idiots. 

So today, I've decided to take down their plate numbers and try post or blog it.. hopefully somebody with authority would be able to look into it. Unfortunately, I've decided when I'm already half-way my usual morning ride and so I only got one for today (until further updates):

1. TXP 623 - Safeway Bus - dude, i feel so unsafe with you around!


No comments:

Post a Comment