Monday, March 24, 2014

SOLD OUT! Tickets At The Metro: Blockbuster!

There was a massive crowd and a very long line this morning at the MRT station. What's new right? And to be prepared for the next day, I was suppose to buy another stored value ticket tonight to skip another line at the ticketing booth tomorrow morning (I guess other commuters are doing the same.) But look what's the headline at the stations tonight (see image)! Can't believe this!!! Adding up to the inefficiency of our dearest MRT, most exit/entry machines are under maintenance too. Making it more difficult not just to get inside the station but also getting out of it. This is just crazy. And the fact that I even exerted effort to type all this, gives me the idea that I am REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED, ANNOYED AND UPSET ABOUT THE MRT. 

Just a quick shoutout to #DOTC @DOTCPhilippines #MRTPhilippines - I thought you folks are making the system better. Don't just install useless LED TVs that says "No scheduled train," I think you should first install a good system and machines that would cater more on fixing the basic things: Annoying Tickets that frequently gets rejected, tickets supply, Entry/Exit Machines, etc... Why don't you guys try your own system? Go experience it first hand. For sure, you'll understand why people are ranting about you and your systems.



No comments:

Post a Comment