Saturday, August 16, 2014

(Short) Movie Review: Noah 2014



I decided to watch the controversial movie, Noah, and unfortunately, out of dismay, I fell asleep (and I was still at the part where the "fallen angel" captured them.) 

Sad to say, I already got disappointed at the very start - I thought it was not the best graphics and I can't just wait to say that I don't like the movie already. First of all, the reason why I watched it was just to justify what other people say about it - so I decided to see it myself. So basically this review is just for the first few minutes of the movie.

Yes, it is not as detailed as in the bible, just like what hollywood does in most of the books-turned-into-movies. Cinematography for me is very poor. The story is very slow - the reason I fell asleep. Same as what happened to me when my friends and I watched "The Son of God" - felt like I wasted my time and money. To make it short and simple, as short as I watched it, I'm going to rate the film 3/10. 

Recommendation: Rather than watching it, better read the bible instead. More realistic, intense and action-packed! Same recommendation goes to the Son of God movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment