Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Digitizing Books Under Trial










I personally believe that nothing will ever, never ever (notice the repetition), replace the smell of paper and the caress (see the emotion there) of it. Your personal bookmark in it, or if you're unlike me who's very much careful and protective with my books and stuffs, you can even write on it to put your thoughts or even underline words that captured you.




Books, as per MOHO,  are one of the treasures here on earth that can't ever be replaced. It can't be taken down by virus or any hacker in whatever way, or well unless they burn it to ashes.


PRO-books here yo! Books are books. NO SUBSTITUTE. IRREPLACEABLE.

Please read on about the news here.





2 comments:

  1. This brings to mind an article I wrote about E-books in BLIP, our college Magazine. Good to know a lot of us are still pro-books! Yay.

    Added you to my blogroll, kuya. Looking forward to more of your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Den! Good to hear from you! Hahaha! And yea, carrying books is better than carrying those electronic pads yea? lol. Still, I've nothing against it (I'm even a self-admitted techie guy). Will be adding you to my "hunchers""! :D

    ReplyDelete