Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The World's Worst Airport

*Edit Title: The World's Worst Airport


Link to the Feedback site of a blogger: www.sleepinginairports.net



I really am not sure if I wanted to make a blog post about this. As much as I want to say that I love my mother land, but there's really a big room for improvement that needs to be acted upon accordingly.  

We are named as "The Pearl of The Orient Seas" [trans. Perlas ng Silanganan] but seems like we are now "The Oyster of the Orient Seas" [trans. Talaba ng Silanganan]. It is so sad and shameful at the same time. And with the current situation of the management of NAIA, I am not sure, but it could be an excuse, once again, for them to neglect this issue.

Corruption. Crab mentality. Tardiness. Ningas Kugon [trans. doing something good at first but will not finish the work]. These  are some of the attributes that we should take out of our system as a person and as a government. 



 God bless the Filipinos. God bless the Philippines.

Previous Title of this post: GMA News TV: Manila, 'disgrace of Southeast Asia,' has world’s 'worst' airport












No comments:

Post a Comment