Wednesday, August 17, 2011

For Sale: Car Parts

(Okay, I didn't really think of what should be my first post but I'd still give it a go. Oh, and I don't have an Intro yet lol)



I am not a super geek with regards to automobiles, but lately, due to my desire to have a brand new car, I have been lurking in the wardrobe of the Chronicles of Carnia. As I go through the Forums and ad posts of different local car sites, I was astonished that there is a ginormous number of ads selling parts of vehicles. From car seats to arm rests, from gauges to basic knots. With the rising accounts of carjacking and carnapping cases in the Philippines, I now wondered where do they get all those, if not fresh, used car parts?

I reckon our government should also be looking into this matter, since most of the sellers even have a “place” or shop where customers can pick and buy the parts they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment