Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Road Pain








I started working for a company situated in Libis, Quezon City in August. And guess what? My first 2 days, I was late for work. My estimated travel time from home to office is just 45 minutes (considering I bring my own ride) and I left home 20 minutes ahead of my adjudged commute time, just so I can give myself ample time to somehow prepare myself before actually checking in for work. I was driving along and was greatly impressed with the traffic along commonwealth– so light and relaxed. As I approach Katipunan, heaps of cars are lined up and all red tail lights are up, and the only words I thought of as I saw it were: “Uh oh.”

Yes, it was all because of the bad traffic caused by the cars making a U-ey to Ateneo and Miriam College, I was late. Just right after I passed the U-turn slots along the kingdoms of ADMU and MC before the bridge connecting Blue Ridge and Katipuan, it's like passing through a massive cumulonimbus cloud into a bright skied atmosphere.

Up unto this day, I have a love-hate relationship with Katipunan road. And mind you, I should always leave the house 1.5 hours heading to the office. It is my 3rd week now at work, and no more tardy records in my attendance. ***smirk


will post photos soon. :j

No comments:

Post a Comment