Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kids Are fun!

T'was a Thursday afternoon, I was inside Timezone, my most-liked place inside any mall. I was killing some time before I get to be accepted to drive on the road again (because of color coding) playing some games - Cranes, Arcades, Basketball shoot-outs and all that. While just taking a few minutes rest, I saw this bunch of school kids (guessing they're all Grade 4-5 students) playing with one card, every single swipe, all of them play. T'was fun seeing lil kids play and argue who's gonna shoot next or who's gonna try after the other, then thought of giving em an early Christmas gift: A FREE GAME FOR ALL!

So, I gave myself freedom to approach all of them and asked if they all wanna play the basketball shootout... and if I just had an opportunity to take those Kodak moments - the glistening eyes and the smile on their faces while shouting: "Yes please! Thank you! Yes we want to!" The genuine joy that we can only see in lil kids... --- I think this is one of the reasons why, it was said in the bible: "Come to me like little children..."

It's funny how those smiles and glee made a stressful day out of me and replaced it with laughter and happiness.

Yea, I wasn't able to take a shot of those "slow-mo" scenes but I took my liberty of taking a picture of them while already playing. Just wanna share the photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment