Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Transformers Deja Vu


“Autobots, transform And roll out!” “More than meets the eye.” I don't how many times it has been used by people all over earth by kids and adults alike. If being a fan of this old-school-cartoon-turned-3D-movies is a crime then I am guilty! I have been battling with Decepticons since I was kid. Albeit, it gets into my nerves how come evil guys always have the coolest rides like jets, helicopters, planes - while we, the Autobots, only have the usual cars and a big red-blue colored truck! Anyway, as it's always been, good overthrows evil.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - MechTech Voyager - Optimus Prime 

Much have been said already, I just want to share these photos I took while I was driving. When I see these kinds of vehicles/monster mobiles, it always reminds me of my battle in Cybertron with the evil Decepticons! :]

(Oh and by the way, he even have his own "Sam Witwicky!")





No comments:

Post a Comment