Thursday, August 25, 2011

Steve Jobs: The Last "Lecture"




I overheard this before: 
"Once you tried Mac, you will never go back." 

Steve Jobs

That's what happened to me.

I may not be that able to buy all Mac gadgets I want, but I have become a huge fan of the "bitten white apple." But it seriously saddened me when I came to know about the news yesterday (24 August 2011) that the co-founder of Apple, Steve Jobs, after 35 years (if my calculation is right) stepped-down and finally passed the baton (to Tim Cook). Indeed, Cook will have thousands and thousands, or even millions of shoes to fill. I also know that a gigantic number of people across the globe will be sighing over the news - especially the SJ fans, but the show must go on right?

Watch the video clip above from CNN.


No comments:

Post a Comment