Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Iphone Is Man's Bestfriend (IMHO)


More often than not, I just use my Iphone (and it's a 3GS only) in replacement to my-soon-to-be Nikon DSLR D7000 (dreamy eyes). Though I don't get my desired image resolution most of the time, I still don't mind using it everyday. It's my bestfriend in terms of taking snapshots of life. I used to have my own Nikon Pocket Sized Digital Camera, but since my sister wanted it, so I gave it.

Anyway, I just typed down my sentiment just because I feel like doing so (LOL). I just have this urge to post something today. To give you sample shots of the time when you just really wish you have a camera (just because):






You might think, “what the heck?” Just a frog? Yea, it's just the small amphibian hanging out in our wall, yes, inside the house. I don't know how this kermit got inside, but I think, it's one of the scenes in life that might not come back around again. When I woke up in the morning, he's already gone (maybe he went to Sesame Street. Lol.)

With the rising Dengue cases here in the Philippines, I hope there's more of them somewhere in the area. 



2 comments:

  1. Cool froggie. :)

    It's good to have a mobile phone as a backup camera. I'm sure I'd still use my HTC phone even after purchasing my (future) DSLR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!

    I know right??

    loved HTCs too... I still have my TYTNii wit me. :]

    ReplyDelete